Top Bahrain lender launches referral rewards
Manama, January 24, 2012
Bahrain-based Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions, a leading Islamic mortgage finance provider, has announced a referral rewards programme for its customers either in current or past relationship.
The reward will be given to customers based on referral of their family members and friends to finance their home with Sakana.
A fixed percentage will be rewarded in cash based on the referee’s mortgage finance amount – higher the mortgage finance, higher the reward, a statement said.
Furthermore, there is no limit on number of referrals and the reward percentage increases for multiple referrals. For example, referral of a BD100,000 ($265,260) mortgage would result in BD150 reward for the first time referral, BD200 for the second time referral and so on. Terms and conditions will apply to the referral rewards programme, the statement added.
R Lakshmanan, CEO, Sakana said: “Sakana’s valued customers are partners in our success for the last five years and through this referral rewards program we wish to recognize their valuable contribution. We have adopted an inclusive approach of making this available to all our customers either in current or past relationship.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals