Top Bahrain lender launches referral rewards
Manama, January 24, 2012
Bahrain-based Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions, a leading Islamic mortgage finance provider, has announced a referral rewards programme for its customers either in current or past relationship.
The reward will be given to customers based on referral of their family members and friends to finance their home with Sakana.
A fixed percentage will be rewarded in cash based on the referee’s mortgage finance amount – higher the mortgage finance, higher the reward, a statement said.
Furthermore, there is no limit on number of referrals and the reward percentage increases for multiple referrals. For example, referral of a BD100,000 ($265,260) mortgage would result in BD150 reward for the first time referral, BD200 for the second time referral and so on. Terms and conditions will apply to the referral rewards programme, the statement added.
R Lakshmanan, CEO, Sakana said: “Sakana’s valued customers are partners in our success for the last five years and through this referral rewards program we wish to recognize their valuable contribution. We have adopted an inclusive approach of making this available to all our customers either in current or past relationship.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring