Top Bahrain lender launches referral rewards
Manama, January 24, 2012
Bahrain-based Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions, a leading Islamic mortgage finance provider, has announced a referral rewards programme for its customers either in current or past relationship.
The reward will be given to customers based on referral of their family members and friends to finance their home with Sakana.
A fixed percentage will be rewarded in cash based on the referee’s mortgage finance amount – higher the mortgage finance, higher the reward, a statement said.
Furthermore, there is no limit on number of referrals and the reward percentage increases for multiple referrals. For example, referral of a BD100,000 ($265,260) mortgage would result in BD150 reward for the first time referral, BD200 for the second time referral and so on. Terms and conditions will apply to the referral rewards programme, the statement added.
R Lakshmanan, CEO, Sakana said: “Sakana’s valued customers are partners in our success for the last five years and through this referral rewards program we wish to recognize their valuable contribution. We have adopted an inclusive approach of making this available to all our customers either in current or past relationship.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show