Emaar to showcase Saudi developments
Dubai, January 17, 2012
Emaar Middle East, a subsidiary of Emaar Properties, will showcase its flagship lifestyle community developments in Saudi Arabia at a special roadshow and sales event to be held this month at The Dubai Mall.
At the event which will take place from January 19 to 26, Emaar will highlight its Jeddah Gate and Al Khobar Lakes developments, with the opportunity for potential customers to get a detailed overview of the projects and make informed purchase decisions.
The showcase will be located near Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and will be open from 10 am to 10pm, a statement from the company said.
Ahmad Al Kulli, general manager of Emaar Middle East, said: “With the first homes currently being handed over in Al Nada Village in Al Khobar Lakes, and soon to commence in Jeddah Gate, this is a good opportunity to make property investments in the Kingdom with demand for housing growing significantly year-on-year.
“The roadshow will appeal to the Saudi visitors in Dubai as well as Saudi expatriates and other GCC nationals looking to invest in the Kingdom,” he said.
Jeddah Gate is located on over 400,000 sq m of land in Jeddah's new downtown. The project will serve as a centrepoint for the city's new downtown, and is in close proximity to the main railroad linking the two Holy Cities of Makkah and Madinah to Jeddah.
The project, when completed, will have over 230,000 sq m of modern office spaces and over 75,000 sq m of gross leasable retail space, the statement said.
The first homes in Abraj Al Hilal 1, the first phase residential community in Jeddah Gate, will be handed over shortly, and Emaar Middle East has already launched Abraj Al Hilal 2 Towers, a cluster of 3 residential towers of 17 to 21 floors, with only 326 apartments ranging in size from 98 to 449 sq metres.
Spread over a plot area of 12,300 sq m, Abraj Al Hilal 1 is located centrally in the community. With exclusive retail outlets, restaurants, parks, health and fitness facilities and landscaped gardens, the residential towers integrate all lifestyle amenities in close proximity.
The homes have quality, interior finishes and offer advanced telecom and entertainment connectivity, security system, split air-conditioners, and modern finishes. It also includes smart home systems, backup power generator, central gas system, car park ventilation and 24-hour security.
Al Khobar Lakes is a luxury lakefront development set on approximately 2.6 million sq m featuring serene water bodies. It features more than 2,000 private villas with retail and leisure amenities, it said.
In close proximity to Al Khobar City, Dhahran and Dammam, Al Khobar Lakes is one of the premier lakefront developments and the largest integrated community in Saudi. It will feature a large retail centre with a gross leasable area of 95,000 sq m, 104,000 sq m of landscaping, greenery and parks, 11 mosques including a Grand Mosque for Friday prayers, two educational facilities for boys and girls, a shopping centre, two community centres, and healthcare facilities.
The first villas in phases at the Al Nada residential village are currently being handed over. The finishing touches to the homes and final landscaping works are currently being undertaken, the statement said.
Emaar Middle East is also developing the Emaar Residences at the Fairmont Makkah, located on the Haram Plaza offering views of the Holy Kaaba and Haram, it said.
The 648 furnished and serviced apartments are situated at the upper-most floors of Makkah Clock Tower starting from the 30th floor and ending at the 53rd. It is operated by Fairmont Hotels, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum