Tameer completes major Business Bay tower
Dubai, December 7, 2011
Tameer Holding Investment, a leading property developer in the Middle East, has announced the completion of its 31-storey Silver Tower project in Dubai’s Business Bay.
With its strategic location right by the waterfront, and within walking distance to the Business Bay metro station, Silver Tower provides multiple commuting routes on Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khail Road.
Every floor of this 31-storey office tower has panoramic views of both the lake and the city, of which 27 floors contain individually created offices and 6 floors of parking, all fitted with state-of-the-art infrastructure, a statement said.
“We are very pleased to announce our Silver Tower in Business Bay is completed and ready for occupancy. The snagging inspection and handover process has been initiated and our valued customers will now be able to take possession of their premises and start their fit-out works, while others with prepared offices may move in at their convenience,” said Federico Tauber, president of Tameer.
Silver Tower is one of the first buildings in the Business Bay area to receive all the necessary clearance certificates from local authorities and utility providers such as Tecom, DPG, Dewa, Empower and Dubai Civil Defence.
“The exterior facade exposes a unique appeal with its silver aluminium and ultra-chic executive grey glass architecture, while the interior is designed to make optimum use of space and light where every detail has been carefully planned,” Tauber added.
Silver Tower is a premium freehold commercial property with a total built-up area of around 700,000 sq ft, featuring a mixture of shell and core offices, 786 parking spaces, cafeteria, shaded seating area, community podium deck, six high speed elevators, retail space and commercial outlets.
“Fringed by imminent retail, dining and leisure possibilities, Silver Tower stands within a diverse relaxing environment in which to work and unwind from a demanding workday,” concluded Tauber.
Business Bay has been purpose master-planned to provide the most conducive environment and infrastructure to conduct business, cementing Dubai’s ranking on the Middle East business map once again. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals