Diyar Al Muharraq backs top housing forum
Manama, November 28, 2011
Diyar Al Muharraq, a unique master-planned city in Bahrain, is participating in the ongoing 15th Gulf Engineering Forum in Bahrain as one of its prime sponsors.
The three-day forum which will be focusing this year on affordable housing opened at the Gulf Hotel today (November 28). Diyar Al Muharraq will also have a stand at the exhibition.
Organised under the patronage of HRH Prince Khalifa Bin Salman Al Khalifa, the Prime Minister of Bahrain by the Bahrain Society of Engineers in association with the Gulf Engineering Union, the event will see one of the largest gatherings of engineers from across the GCC.
“We are pleased to be a part of this important forum, which brings together a respected body of professionals who will add new insights into the challenges of this century. No economy can sustain growth without the right infrastructure and policies,” said Aaref Hejres, CEO of Diyar Al Muharraq.
“With a shared vision and commitment towards the growth and strengthening of the economy and infrastructure of the GCC, all of us are moving in the same direction.”
“Our vision at Diyar Al Muharraq has been based on farsighted policies and strategies that suit the requirements our industry, while contributing at the same time to the stability and development of the sector and the country as a whole. This event provides a tremendous opportunity for engineering professionals of the GCC to meet together to discuss the problems of the market today and find real solutions with a view to helping the region in its future growth,” he added.
Diyar Al Muharraq offers a cohesive mix of residential and commercial properties with the potential for around 30,000 dwellings housing over 100,000 people. Situated on the northern shores of Muharraq, its amenities include over 40 kilometers of waterfront, together with sandy beaches as well as schools, medical centers, parklands, sports facilities, and a wide selection of retail services. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals