MAN to roll out construction trucks at Big 5
Dubai, November 20, 2011
Leading bus and truck manufacturer MAN is showcasing its latest range of heavy duty construction vehicles – the TGS World Wide and the medium weight range TGM - at the Big 5 Expo.
TGS and TGM vehicles are the premium ranges from MAN Truck & Bus, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of transport vehicles.
The TGS WW range is part of the manufacturer’s Trucknology Generation, famous for their toughness and reliability, said a statement from Truck & Bus Middle East.
It has been designed especially for the toughest of operations as a semi trailer truck tractor, rigid chassis or tipper in the Middle East, Africa, Russian States and Far East markets, it stated.
'As a top-ranking international supplier of commercial vehicles and transport solutions, MAN sees the value in offering vehicles that meet specific demand,' said Markus Geyer, the regional head.
'As a developing region, the Middle East is one of our most demanding markets. Having a presence at the Big 5 Show affords us excellent visibility and reach throughout the Middle East and we believe that our premium ranges will tick all the right boxes for our regional clients in the construction sector,' he added.
David van Graan, head of MAN Center Middle East and VP Sales & Marketing said: 'As a company, we have over 250 years of industrial engineering expertise, covering every conceivable market segment and industry – from distribution vehicles, to tippers, concrete pumps, transit mixers and very specialist application units.'
'MAN Truck & Bus Middle East currently has one of the widest distribution network and service support footprints amongst all manufacturers of heavy duty construction vehicles in the region,' remarked van Graan.
“From an annual turnover of 400 million euros in the 14 countries that make up this geographical cluster for MAN Truck & Bus AG the construction sector accounts for 50 per cent of our business,' said the official.
Accordng to him, the aggregated average demand for trucks in the Middle East grew by over 12 per cent in 2011 and is expected to rise significantly by 2015.
'The Big 5 Expo is one of the most widely attended industry expos in the construction business and offers an unparalleled opportunity for customers to compare and contrast what the market has to offer,' he noted.
'We are keen to showcase our superior ranges of construction trucks that have been widely recognised for delivering a high level of driver and passenger comfort and safety, efficient and economical fuel consumption, high performance in difficult terrain, superior payload and on-road performance,' he added.
MAN Truck & Bus will display two models from the TGS and one from the TGM range at the show in two different locations.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan