Deyaar, Tamweel in new Business Bay tieup
Dubai, September 24, 2011
Deyaar Development, the regional real estate company, and Tamweel, the UAE-based Islamic home finance provider, have partnered to offer residents a unique opportunity to buy a home in the strategically located Business Bay area of Dubai.
Two of the most-recognised names in the UAE property and financial sector are jointly offering ready units at four Deyaar projects in Business Bay at an optimal flat rate – with no additional fees from either the developer or the finance provider, said a senior official.
As the exclusive home finance provider for this special offer, which will be launched at Cityscape Global 2011 and available for a limited period, Tamweel will extend financing of up to Dh5 million to eligible homeowners, providing approval within 48 hours.
“We are very pleased to partner with Tamweel to provide this exciting offer to UAE residents seeking a new home in one of Dubai’s most-accessible locations,” said Saeed Al Qatami, chief executive officer, Deyaar.
"At Deyaar, we understand that buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions in life, and we would like to make this as effortless and stress-free as possible," he stated.
"Through this partnership, we are able to offer end users an attractive and entirely transparent pricing structure – with absolutely no additional fees," Al Qatami noted.
“As one of the largest developers in Business Bay with a long track record of successfully handing over prime developments,” he added, “we understand how important transparency, efficiency and quality are to our customers. So we are delighted to be providing just that through this partnership with Tamweel.”
Commenting on the joint promotion, Varun Sood, acting CEO of Tamweel, said: “We are always keen to identify strategic opportunities to increase our quality portfolio. We are eager to work in partnership with leading participants in the sector – including, Deyaar.”
“Launched to coincide with Cityscape and during this period of increased stability in the domestic property market, this offer provides customers with an opportunity to invest in an apartment in Business Bay at a fair price," Sood observed.
"Together with our partners Deyaar, we therefore look forward to a strong response to this excellent opportunity," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Cityscape Global 2011, the region’s leading real estate investment and development exhibition, takes place in Dubai from September 27-29. -TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed