Sodic swings to $20m H1 net loss
Cairo, September 7, 2011
Egypt's third-biggest listed developer Sodic posted a first-half net loss of 120 million Egyptian pounds ($20 million), the stock exchange said on Wednesday.
The real estate firm, which does not fully recognise revenues until it delivers units, made a first-half net profit of 50.7 million pounds last year.
The stock exchange did not provide further details. – Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office