Sodic swings to $20m H1 net loss
Cairo, September 7, 2011
Egypt's third-biggest listed developer Sodic posted a first-half net loss of 120 million Egyptian pounds ($20 million), the stock exchange said on Wednesday.
The real estate firm, which does not fully recognise revenues until it delivers units, made a first-half net profit of 50.7 million pounds last year.
The stock exchange did not provide further details. – Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract