Abu Dhabi Finance offers mortgage for TDIC villas
Abu Dhabi, August 21, 2011
Abu Dhabi Finance, a leading home finance provider in the UAE, is offering mortgages for the residential villas which form part of TDIC’s luxurious St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort development.
With interest rates starting from 5.75 per cent, eligible clients can apply for a mortgage of up to 85 per cent of the property value, the company said in a statement.
It also offers a host of other benefits, including a loan-to-value ratio of up to 85 per cent, mortgage tenures of up to 30 years, and a range of repayment options, including the choice of having a one-month payment holiday per year, the statement added.
“Investors and owner occupiers looking for family homes are showing interest in these premium villas,' remarked Philip Ward, chief executive officer of Abu Dhabi Finance.
'Abu Dhabi Finance always aims to meet the needs of our clients, so it is with pleasure we announce that we can now offer mortgages with all our trademark benefits for The Residences at the St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort,” he added.
Renowned and bespoke, The Residences at the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is a prestigious collection of 32 exclusive villas due for completion in the fourth quarter of 2011, the company statement said.
All villas enjoy private landscaped gardens, private pools, and easy access to a number of attractions, including first-class restaurants, shopping facilities and fitness clubs, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna