Abu Dhabi Finance offers mortgage for TDIC villas
Abu Dhabi, August 21, 2011
Abu Dhabi Finance, a leading home finance provider in the UAE, is offering mortgages for the residential villas which form part of TDIC’s luxurious St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort development.
With interest rates starting from 5.75 per cent, eligible clients can apply for a mortgage of up to 85 per cent of the property value, the company said in a statement.
It also offers a host of other benefits, including a loan-to-value ratio of up to 85 per cent, mortgage tenures of up to 30 years, and a range of repayment options, including the choice of having a one-month payment holiday per year, the statement added.
“Investors and owner occupiers looking for family homes are showing interest in these premium villas,' remarked Philip Ward, chief executive officer of Abu Dhabi Finance.
'Abu Dhabi Finance always aims to meet the needs of our clients, so it is with pleasure we announce that we can now offer mortgages with all our trademark benefits for The Residences at the St Regis Saadiyat Island Resort,” he added.
Renowned and bespoke, The Residences at the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort is a prestigious collection of 32 exclusive villas due for completion in the fourth quarter of 2011, the company statement said.
All villas enjoy private landscaped gardens, private pools, and easy access to a number of attractions, including first-class restaurants, shopping facilities and fitness clubs, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager