Jeddah hospital calls bids for expansion works
Jeddah, August 10, 2011
Jeddah-based King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (KFSH&RC), a multi-facility, multi-entity tertiary care hospital, has called on contractors to supply bids for its major expansion project.
A statement issued by KFSH&RC said that pre-qualifications will not be exercised pursuant to government regulations.
A major component of the expansion programme is the hospital/ research and academic affairs centre, which comprises two patient towers (15 and 18-storey structures); a 24-storey research and academic affairs centre and a 6-storey diagnostic and treatment podium.
The expansion also includes a 25,000 sq m oncology centre, as well as a 65,000 sq m central utility plant and parking facility.
The 25,000 sq m medical support/logistics building, which will house all of the requisite support services for the campus, is also part of the expansion plans.
Total site development will generally provide for access streets, street modifications, site improvements, landscaping and the relocation of existing utilities for a total campus area of approximately 350,000 sq m, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan