Jeddah hospital calls bids for expansion works
Jeddah, August 10, 2011
Jeddah-based King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre (KFSH&RC), a multi-facility, multi-entity tertiary care hospital, has called on contractors to supply bids for its major expansion project.
A statement issued by KFSH&RC said that pre-qualifications will not be exercised pursuant to government regulations.
A major component of the expansion programme is the hospital/ research and academic affairs centre, which comprises two patient towers (15 and 18-storey structures); a 24-storey research and academic affairs centre and a 6-storey diagnostic and treatment podium.
The expansion also includes a 25,000 sq m oncology centre, as well as a 65,000 sq m central utility plant and parking facility.
The 25,000 sq m medical support/logistics building, which will house all of the requisite support services for the campus, is also part of the expansion plans.
Total site development will generally provide for access streets, street modifications, site improvements, landscaping and the relocation of existing utilities for a total campus area of approximately 350,000 sq m, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract