Musanada holds tender workshops
Abu Dhabi, July 10, 2011
Abu Dhabi General Services Company Musanada conducted two workshops for around 157 of the UAE’s leading contractors to ensure that they submit tenders of the highest quality.
Musanada’s Building Services department conducted the workshops and met with contractors of “Special Grade” and “First Grade” specialized in governmental building projects, and infrastructure works.
The interactive sessions saw Musanada representatives go through how a tender is systematically evaluated, and how a prequalification and tender evaluation takes place for any of the Abu Dhabi Government related projects.
Holding such sessions allows Musanada to engage directly and transparently with contractors, ensuring streamlined communications between itself and vendors as well as between the private and public sector of the Emirate.
Musanada being entrusted with managing the delivery of some of the Government’s biggest projects, including the Dh7 billion ($1.9 billion) mega South Shamkha national housing development, and for servicing around 189 government buildings has constantly awarded contractors whom deliver cost effective services that excel in quality and safety.
“Musanada since its establishment has committed itself to ensuring that international best standards are being implemented across the market supporting the Abu Dhabi Government in achieving its Vision 2030,” said Mahmoud Al Ramahi, executive director of Building Services.
“Maintaining strong and long lasting relationships with Government Entities is a priority for Musanada, and contentious coordination with contractors is an efficient and reliable way to ensure that Musanada clients of different Government entities are well served,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals