MAF Dalkia wins top MEP award
Dubai, June 19, 2011
MAF Dalkia, a leading facilities and energy management company, was recognized as the Mechanical Electrical Plumbing (MEP) Company of the Year 2011 at the recent Facilities Management awards held in Dubai.
“This honour comes after an impressive year for MAF Dalkia, having won major facilities management contracts in various sectors, including educational, commercial, aviation and many more,” said Alexandre Mussallam, CEO of MAF Dalkia.
“This award gives an assurance that we are on the right track, developing the technical capabilities of our teams and also showcasing our rich diversity and expertise as a company, which we’re taking to other markets in the Middle East,” he added.
MAF Dalkia demonstrated leadership in 2010 and 2011 by delivering on services for some of the region’s most iconic companies and developments.
Javed Rizvi, one of the company’s employees, also received the Commander’s Award in the “Young Facilities Manager” category at the awards event. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals