MAF Dalkia wins Arcapita building deal
Manama, June 14, 2011
MAF Dalkia has won a five-year facilities management contract for the 16,000 sq m Arcapita Building located in Bahrain Bay.
The new corporate headquarters boasts intricate and elaborate structural design and an imposing horizontal glass structure, and has already become a centerpiece of the Bahrain Bay development.
MAF Dalkia, which was established in 2002 as a joint venture between the Majid Al Futtaim Group and Dalkia, a European leader in energy services, has been recognized for its expertise in energy and facilities management, said a statement.
The five-year contract comes after MAF Dalkia provided significant bespoke facilities management consultation to Arcapita Bank at the initial design and construction planning stages of the Arcapita Building.
MAF Dalkia CEO Alexandre Mussallam commented: “This is a landmark agreement for a landmark building in Bahrain, which further solidifies our market position in this key country. MAF Dalkia’s contract with Arcapita provides an opportunity to showcase a wide breadth of our facilities management offering.”
MAF Dalkia will provide multi-technical services for air-conditioning, electrical, plumbing, building management system, lifts, and generators and manage soft services such as cleaning and landscaping. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower