MAF Dalkia wins Arcapita building deal
Manama, June 14, 2011
MAF Dalkia has won a five-year facilities management contract for the 16,000 sq m Arcapita Building located in Bahrain Bay.
The new corporate headquarters boasts intricate and elaborate structural design and an imposing horizontal glass structure, and has already become a centerpiece of the Bahrain Bay development.
MAF Dalkia, which was established in 2002 as a joint venture between the Majid Al Futtaim Group and Dalkia, a European leader in energy services, has been recognized for its expertise in energy and facilities management, said a statement.
The five-year contract comes after MAF Dalkia provided significant bespoke facilities management consultation to Arcapita Bank at the initial design and construction planning stages of the Arcapita Building.
MAF Dalkia CEO Alexandre Mussallam commented: “This is a landmark agreement for a landmark building in Bahrain, which further solidifies our market position in this key country. MAF Dalkia’s contract with Arcapita provides an opportunity to showcase a wide breadth of our facilities management offering.”
MAF Dalkia will provide multi-technical services for air-conditioning, electrical, plumbing, building management system, lifts, and generators and manage soft services such as cleaning and landscaping. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals