First Bahrain inks new tenancy deal
Manama, June 5, 2011
First Bahrain, a leading real estate developer in the Kingdom, said it has signed a new tenancy agreement with Elie & Jean Hair Products Accessories Company for its flagship project Majaal Warehouse Company.
It is the marketing arm of Elie & Jean International Hairdressing, a renowned five-star ladies and gents hairdressing company in Bahrain.
Elie & Jean Hair Products Accessories has chosen the Majaal warehousing and logistics complex as its primary regional storage and distribution center, said a statement from First Bahrain.
It supplies renowned products such as TIGI, Ice Diamond, Yuko System, Brazilian Blowout, REM Furniture and Easy Dry to salons across the GCC.
From its 250 sq m of secure warehouse at Majaal, Elie & Jean salon supply will store and distribute its high-end hair product brands, salon equipment, and furniture, it added.
Alongside product distribution and salons, Elie & Jean also offer international standard training courses at their hairdressing academy in Bahrain, only for their TIGI Clients.
Welcoming the tenant, Amin Al Arrayed, GM of First Bahrain and managing director of Majaal Warehouse said, 'Elie & Jean is one of Bahrain’s entrepreneurial success stories and they will be a great addition to our increasingly diverse range of tenants.'
'This deal is another positive sign of recovery in the Kingdom and indicative of revival of business activity following the unrest. It further reiterates our commitment to backing local businesses and providing them with secure, flexible and ready-to-run facility,' he added.
Elias Gharios, sales manager of Elie & Jean said, “As our business is growing and continuing to expand, we needed a secure, accessible and efficient warehousing facility in which to store all our products, for regional distribution. Majaal provided just that.'
Majaal, First Bahrain’s inaugural project, is located within Salman Industrial City at the Bahrain Investment Wharf, providing easy access to Khalifa bin Salman Port and other major transport links in Bahrain.
Majaal presently offers 130,000 sq ft of secure, flexible and cost effective storage space which has been designed especially to facilitate the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) segment of the Kingdom’s industrial sector.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ