Bahrain engineers get CAD training
Manama , June 1, 2011
The Bahrain Ministry of Works is hosting two training courses in CAD programs for engineers from the government departments in co-ordination with Bentley Institute for Programmes.
The courses, organized by the Human Resources Directorate at the Ministry, will be held for the third and fourth groups of engineers from Sanitary Engineering Planning and Projects and Construction Projects Directorates, said the ministry.
The programme, which will run for three weeks, is aimed at enhancing the quality of work and performance, which can be achieved through providing all concerned engineers with state-of-the-art systems that contribute to increasing productivity.
About 93 users of the program were previously trained by the Ministry and given internationally approved certificates in Bentley Programmes, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring
- Dar Al Arkan to sell benchmark-sized sukuk
- Bahrain plans $52m spend on infrastructure
- Bahrain launches massive homes revamp