Diyar presents garden for Bahrain school
Manama, May 3, 2011
Diyar Al Muharraq, a leading master-planned city in Bahrain, has delivered a landscaped garden for a primary girls school in Muharraq, Bahrain.
The completed garden-landscaping project, done in recognition of the winner of the Diyar Al Muharraq drawing competition held last year, was recently handed over at the Roquya Primary Girls School premises.
At the competition the Diyar Al Muharraq management had announced that the winner’s school would be rewarded with professional landscaping services to provide a beautiful campus for the children studying there, creating a greater awareness and appreciation amongst them for the importance of nature and the environment.
The competition was conducted in various schools across Bahrain to identify outstanding creative talents among primary school children.
Aaref Hejres, CEO of Diyar Al Muharraq, said: “We are proud to deliver on our promise to provide Roquya Primary Girls School, the winner of the drawing competition, with a beautiful landscaped garden.”
“Our team at Diyar Al Muharraq has spent the last couple of months preparing and executing plans and coming up with creative ideas as to how to give the children the best benefits from pleasant and inspiring surroundings.”
“The view of the gardens and the greenery there, visible from the school’s windows will inspire a sense of peace and creativity. Our congratulations to Mariam Saed Al Hameedi from Roquya Primary Girls School, the first prize winner of the drawing competition, who has made this possible for her school,” he added.
“Diyar Al Muharraq will continue to look for ways to recognize and nurture talent while creating in the future generations a greater appreciation for their environment and its importance,” Hejres concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan