Etisalat FM wins $29m MEP contract
Abu Dhabi, May 2, 2011
Etisalat Facilities Management has won a Dh108 million ($29.4 million) contract from Abu Dhabi General Service (Musanada) to service 121 government buildings across the emirate.
Etisalat FM, a unit of Etisalat Services Holding, said the three-year contract will cover all aspects of maintenance relating to mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) across Abu Dhabi, the Western Region and Al Ain.
Musanada will manage the contract to ensure the agreed service levels and KPIs are met, supporting Abu Dhabi government's goal to become one of the top five governments in the world, said a statement from Etisalat.
Mustafa Al Ateek, general manager, said, "Etisalat Facilities Management is proud to be selected as a facilities management partner to Musanada for this project. This project covers more than 120 facilities, which are spread over a huge geographical area starting from Abu Dhabi to Eastern Region and reaching the Western Region."
"Our Computer Maintenance Management Software and PDA solution will ensure that every aspect of work will be carried out within the scope of work and that we are meeting our KPI's," he remarked.
"We are now completing the mobilization of the project and we believe that both Musanada and Etisalat FM have demonstrated a partnership approach in the true business sense," he added.
Musanada CEO Mohamed Khalifa Al Fahed Al Mehairi said it has been entrusted by the Abu Dhabi government to ensure that its various entities will be provided with the world class services that will enable them to constantly provide excellence to the people of Abu Dhabi.
"Musanada will continue to work closely with the private sector in order to ensure that international standards are being enforced across the market ensuring Abu Dhabi's Vision 2030 full realisation," he observed.
"Our decision to award this contract to Etisalat FM was based on their specialized track record in facilities management and expertise in delivering cost effective services that excel in quality," he added.
Etisalat FM provides a single point of contact to its valued customers through offering integrated facilities management solutions tailored to the customer’s needs.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum