Imdaad, Musanada in FM tie-up
Abu Dhabi, April 20, 2011
Imdaad, a leading provider of facilities management solutions (FM) in the UAE, has been appointed by Musanada, ‘the Abu Dhabi general services company’, to provide key maintenance services to schools in Abu Dhabi.
Imdaad will provide electrical and mechanical maintenance and ancillary services to 114 schools in the Abu Dhabi, Western and Al Ain Regions within the next three years.
Musanada, which provides cost-effective and responsive shared services to entities of the Government of Abu Dhabi, chose Imdaad for its expertise in implementing sustainable FM services and innovative energy-saving strategies.
“We select our contractors very carefully through an examination which has proven their excellence in their own domains and in successfully implementing similar projects in other international markets,” said Mohamed Khalifa Al Fahed Al Mehairi, Musanada’s CEO.
“And Musanada has sought the expertise of Imdaad that is well established in the area of facilities management,” he added.
Jamal Abdulla Lootah, CEO, Imdaad, said: “We are proud of our new role in the creation of a safe and convenient environment for students in collaboration with the emirate’s schools.”
“We look forward to partnering with an esteemed company like Musanada and the Government of Abu Dhabi in other initiatives aimed at boosting the efficiencies of the emirate’s various key sectors,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract