Imdaad, Musanada in FM tie-up
Abu Dhabi, April 20, 2011
Imdaad, a leading provider of facilities management solutions (FM) in the UAE, has been appointed by Musanada, ‘the Abu Dhabi general services company’, to provide key maintenance services to schools in Abu Dhabi.
Imdaad will provide electrical and mechanical maintenance and ancillary services to 114 schools in the Abu Dhabi, Western and Al Ain Regions within the next three years.
Musanada, which provides cost-effective and responsive shared services to entities of the Government of Abu Dhabi, chose Imdaad for its expertise in implementing sustainable FM services and innovative energy-saving strategies.
“We select our contractors very carefully through an examination which has proven their excellence in their own domains and in successfully implementing similar projects in other international markets,” said Mohamed Khalifa Al Fahed Al Mehairi, Musanada’s CEO.
“And Musanada has sought the expertise of Imdaad that is well established in the area of facilities management,” he added.
Jamal Abdulla Lootah, CEO, Imdaad, said: “We are proud of our new role in the creation of a safe and convenient environment for students in collaboration with the emirate’s schools.”
“We look forward to partnering with an esteemed company like Musanada and the Government of Abu Dhabi in other initiatives aimed at boosting the efficiencies of the emirate’s various key sectors,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ