The Galleries signs up two more tenants
Dubai, March 10, 2011
The Galleries, Limitless’ flagship project in Dubai, has signed up two new tenants, engineering giant Siemens and professional services firm Arup.
Limitless has now leased almost 350,000 sq ft of A-grade office space in the towers at Downtown Jebel Ali.
Siemens and Arup join L’Oreal, Ericsson, Kraft Foods and a string of other global and local companies currently operating or undergoing fit-out at The Galleries.
“The Galleries is now a firmly established business hub and one of Dubai’s most sought after commercial locations,” said Saeed Ahmed Saeed, CEO of Limitless.
The Galleries is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, 45 minutes by car from Abu Dhabi. There are four office towers, each with 195,000 sq feet of office space, plus 68,000 sq ft of retail space, 40 per cent of which is occupied or reserved. There’s also a 215,000 sq ft landscaped outdoor Plaza: a giant communal garden with shaded seating areas, cafes and restaurants and a 300-seat amphitheatre.
The Galleries offers modern, tailor-made accommodation with onsite facilities management and tenant relations teams. Areas for lease range from 3,500 sq ft to 15,000 sq ft per floor, and multiple floors can be taken.
Commercial tenants at The Galleries include Siemens, L’Oreal, Kraft Foods, Ericsson, SPX, Arup and Permasteelisa Gartner. Retail tenants operating now or opening shortly include Standard Chartered Bank, Citibank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Blom Bank, Fresh Plus convenience store, Diamond Lease car hire and a number of eateries, including Oregano, Mushmaool, Subway, Nordsee and Appetite.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan