JLL names Mena management consulting head
Dubai, March 9, 2011
Jones Lang LaSalle, the world's leading real estate investment and advisory firm, has appointed Jesse Downs as director of Management Consulting for the Mena region.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Jesse was director of Research and Advisory Services at Landmark Advisory where she spearheaded the successful establishment of the firm’s research platform.
Before Landmark, Jesse was a consultant with a financial services executive search firm in Dubai.
Earlier in her career, Jesse was a researcher with American University in Beirut and has held various internships in North America and Europe.
Jesse holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Harvard University and a Master of Arts degree in Sociology from American University in Beirut.
“In addition to management consulting, Jesse will also oversee the marketing and communications functions of the firm. She will play a strategic role for our business and will be one of the firm’s lead spokespersons in the region,” said Thierry Loué, CEO of Jones Lang LaSalle Mena.
“Jesse will be a pivotal member of the senior team and many of our regional clients will benefit from her wide knowledge and valuable experience.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain set to revamp fish market
- Bahrain issues 4,402 building permits in 5 months
- BIME awarded key Saudi contract
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'