JLL names Mena management consulting head
Dubai, March 9, 2011
Jones Lang LaSalle, the world's leading real estate investment and advisory firm, has appointed Jesse Downs as director of Management Consulting for the Mena region.
Prior to joining Jones Lang LaSalle, Jesse was director of Research and Advisory Services at Landmark Advisory where she spearheaded the successful establishment of the firm’s research platform.
Before Landmark, Jesse was a consultant with a financial services executive search firm in Dubai.
Earlier in her career, Jesse was a researcher with American University in Beirut and has held various internships in North America and Europe.
Jesse holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Harvard University and a Master of Arts degree in Sociology from American University in Beirut.
“In addition to management consulting, Jesse will also oversee the marketing and communications functions of the firm. She will play a strategic role for our business and will be one of the firm’s lead spokespersons in the region,” said Thierry Loué, CEO of Jones Lang LaSalle Mena.
“Jesse will be a pivotal member of the senior team and many of our regional clients will benefit from her wide knowledge and valuable experience.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar's retail spin-off plan 'won't affect rating': S&P
- Alargan HQ becomes Kuwait's first Leed project
- Tecom parks to become carbon-free zones
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City