Amer Group to begin selling Syrian units
Cairo, January 24, 2011
Egyptian property developer Amer Group will begin selling units at its Porto Tartous tourist project in Syria this week, it said on Monday.
Amer Group, which sells property on Egypt's coasts, has been expanding outside the country with projects in Syria and Dubai.
It has said it is also looking at Saudi Arabia.
The Syria project, which had been scheduled for launch in mid-November, will have more than 3,700 serviced apartments, a shopping mall, 100,000 square meters of office space and a yacht marina. It will also have a sports stadium and private beaches.
In November, Amer Group sold 500 million shares in an initial public offering that was oversubscribed 5.8 times. – Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract