JD Properties opens Amman apartments project
Amman, January 22, 2011
Jordan Dubai Properties (JD Properties) has announced the soft opening of Heritage House, its first serviced apartments project under the Ahyaa Amman Project.
The Heritage House project is located in Amman’s First Circle area and is one of four hospitality projects that JD Properties will be opening.
Heritage House is strategically located on Rainbow Street in the heart of Amman and is close to numerous cultural and entertainment outlets including cafés, restaurants, galleries and libraries. This project also boasts a unique view overlooking east and west Amman.
Heritage House includes fifteen serviced apartments ranging in size from studios, one bedroom and two bedrooms with a reception lounge and business center that are both situated on the ground floor.
The design and value-added services that are provided to visitors are just some of the distinguishing characteristics of the project, said a senior official.
Nasser Al-Khaldi, CEO of JD Properties, said: 'We are pleased to be opening the first of our hospitality projects, which is one amongst a number of other projects that are currently underway and reflect our commitment to the real estate and tourism sector that is a major contributor to local economic growth.'
'Visitors can also enjoy a breakfast buffet, housekeeping services, dry cleaning services, Internet coverage, security services, and valet parking amongst a variety of other hospitality services that guarantee guest comfort and enjoyment,' he noted.
'We aim through our various projects to serve Jordanian citizens and international tourists like by attracting them to historic areas across the Kingdom that offer a combination of cultural and heritage value,' he added.
Al Khaldi said JD Properties will continue to invest in new projects that enjoy the highest level of quality and service, and looked forward to achieving its overall aim of positively impacting the Jordanian economy.
JD Properties had last year acquired a controlling 57 per cent stake in Ahyaa Amman, a project that strives to revitalize the neighborhood in the First Circle area whilst maintaining the neighborhoods’ cultural heritage.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed