Etisalat unit to back FM events
Abu Dhabi, January 1, 2011
Dubai-based Etisalat Facilities Management, a member of Etisalat Services Holding, will be the platinum sponsor of two major facilities management events in 2011 and 2012.
FM Expo 2011 and World FM Congress 2011, organised by dmg::events, are set to take place between May 17 and 19 at Dubai World Trade Centre.
“Etisalat FM applied a best practice operating model in Facilities Management. We believe in Etisalat FM that what cannot be measured can’t not be improved,” said Mustafa Al Ateek, general manager of Etisalat Facilities Management.
“The significant milestones we have achieved within this short period of time were a pride for our customers and employees respectively.”
“We made our decision to participate in this exhibition and conference to showcase our latest technology and achievements in the FM ground. This year’s event came at a time where major transformation trends are happening in the FM in different continents,” he added.
“We had major milestones and achievements, including the MOU signed with Emirates Transport, winning a three-year contract for the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Centre and most lately the Musanada contract for MEP maintenance and minor ancillary works for 118 Government buildings, in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western Region,” Ateek continued.
“Within 3 years of operating independently, EFM workforce have exceeded 2000 staff; working in different sectors. 2010 has been a great year for Etisalat Facilities Management as was 2009,” he said.
“Positioning Etisalat FM as a leading entity in the FM market was not an easy task, it took dedication from our professional team to reach our vision and goals within a solid path,” Ateek concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan