Cityscape Riyadh opens tomorrow
Riyadh, December 11, 2010
More than 60 regional real estate firms will showcase their projects and services at the debut ‘Riyadh International Urban Development & Real Estate Investment Event – Cityscape Riyadh 2010’ which opens on Sunday.
A business-to-business trade event, Cityscape Riyadh 2010, will run till December 14 at the Four Seasons Hotel in the Saudi capital.
Prince Mohammad Bin Saud Bin Naif Bin Abdulaziz will open the inaugural Riyadh edition of the Kingdom’s premier real estate investment and development event.
The debut show will focus on the numerous real estate opportunities in the capital city, as Riyadh prepares to reinvent itself into a modern commercial hub within the next four to five years.
'The three-day show is being organized by the National Exhibitions Company and IIR. Exhibitions and will comprise an Exhibition (December 12 to 14), a Conference (December 12 to 13) and Investor Round Tables (December 12 to 14),' said Husain Alharthi, managing director of the National Exhibitions Company.
“The next three days will be the culmination of months of hard work building up Riyadh as a real estate business hub. The event will be a new and exciting platform for identifying key ventures and partnerships that will expedite the emergence of a ‘New Riyadh’ and leverage the overall resilience of Saudi Arabia’s property sector,” he remarked.
Over 40 expert speakers and over 150 delegates will converge at Riyadh International Urban Development and Real Estate Investment Event - Cityscape Riyadh - to share insights and best practices related to the thriving Riyadh property market.
The event sponsors include Emaar, National Commercial Bank and Working Buildings. Admission to the exhibition is for trade visitors only, with shows running from 11am to 9 pm daily, said Alharthi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed