Al Gurg Building Services wins top honours
Dubai, November 15, 2010
UAE-based Al Gurg Building Services, engaged in the manufacture and trading of steel reinforcements for concrete, has won a Gold Award for World Quality Commitment at the International Quality Convention in Paris.
Al Gurg Building Services is part of the Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group.
Companies from 54 nations around the globe gathered at the convention and the World
Quality Commitment (WQC) Awards, organised by Business Initiative Directions (BID). Established more than 20 years ago, the awards recognise and reward global excellence in quality standards, leadership, technology and innovation.
“Receiving global recognition from an organisation like BID is something we’re extremely proud of,” stated Abdulla Al Gurg, group general manager.
Al Gurg joins a distinguished list of previous winners of WQC Awards including: ING Funds in Holland; Taiwan-based China Steel Corp; India’s NTPC Ltd; Tata Elxsi, part of global conglomerate the Tata Group; Turner Construction – praised for its work on Burj Khalifa; Russian electricity giant RAO; and US Fortune 500 hi-tech company Alcoa.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site