Al Gurg Building Services wins top honours
Dubai, November 15, 2010
UAE-based Al Gurg Building Services, engaged in the manufacture and trading of steel reinforcements for concrete, has won a Gold Award for World Quality Commitment at the International Quality Convention in Paris.
Al Gurg Building Services is part of the Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group.
Companies from 54 nations around the globe gathered at the convention and the World
Quality Commitment (WQC) Awards, organised by Business Initiative Directions (BID). Established more than 20 years ago, the awards recognise and reward global excellence in quality standards, leadership, technology and innovation.
“Receiving global recognition from an organisation like BID is something we’re extremely proud of,” stated Abdulla Al Gurg, group general manager.
Al Gurg joins a distinguished list of previous winners of WQC Awards including: ING Funds in Holland; Taiwan-based China Steel Corp; India’s NTPC Ltd; Tata Elxsi, part of global conglomerate the Tata Group; Turner Construction – praised for its work on Burj Khalifa; Russian electricity giant RAO; and US Fortune 500 hi-tech company Alcoa.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna