Manara prime sponsor for property expo
Manama, September 28, 2010
Bahrain-based Manara Development, a leading real estate company, will support an upcoming international property exhibition in Bahrain as a prime sponsor.
Bipex 2010 will run from November 11 to 13 at Bahrain International Exhibition Centre.
“Last year we were platinum sponsors and we are happy that we can play a more significant role this year as prime sponsor,” said Dr Hasan Al Bastaki, managing director, Manara Development.
“It is a signal responsibility that reflects our growing commitment to Bahrain’s mega property event and the realty sector in the country and region. Our long term vision is based on a sound strategy of developing projects to suit the requirements of different sections of society and ensure stable growth of the sector.”
“Bipex is a remarkable annual event that has been successfully chartering the growth of the sector in the GCC region over the years since its inception, bringing together all stakeholders under one roof to discuss potential real estate solutions in the current scenario and providing a window into the future,” he added.
“We see the development of housing societies built on a strong foundation as key to this future growth and we are delighted to be prime sponsors of the expo,” Dr Al Bastaki concluded.
“It provides us the ideal platform to highlight our products and interact closely with visitors. Such interaction is crucial for building up an understanding of people’s needs and requirements and creating a working relationship with all stakeholders in the real estate development space,” he concluded.
Mohammed Khalil Alsayed, chairman, Bipex 2010, said: “Sponsorship is a two-way street that benefits us as well as our sponsors. While we are able to widen our base and create a stronger foundation for Bipex as a path-breaking expo in the realty sector, our sponsors have the advantage of wider exposure, brand building and greater credibility.”
“Our philosophy at BSE (Bahrain Society of Engineers) is to make Bipex a widely accessible and all-inclusive event that holds up a mirror to the real estate industry, permitting it to reflect, analyse, and make course corrections and plan for a healthy and robust future.”
“It is a pleasure to have Manara Development as sole prime sponsor for Bipex 2010 and we are confident the seventh edition of this prestigious property show will assist them in effectively meeting their broader objectives,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals