Omniyat in new leasing milestone
Dubai, July 5, 2010
Omniyat, one of the region’s most innovative property developers, said its leasing division has successfully leased 224 units) at The Square, Mamzar, thus netting an annual value of Dh11.1 million ($3.02 million).
The leasing unit, Omniyat Property Services (OPS) guarantees unique leasing solutions to address the individual needs of Omniyat owners and tenants. Omniyat’s leasing dimension offers key functions which enables investors to command optimum leasing rates while providing added value to tenants, said a company statement.
Mark Phoenix, Omniyat Properties head of commercial said the company had established OPS to give investors access to a dedicated on-site team to manage and add value to their investment.
The Square complex consists of 544 residential units as part of Phase 1 with seven low-rise residential towers which feature a mix of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments surrounded by 65,000 sq ft of landscaped garden and water features, he noted.
The stylish hotel apartments, managed by an internationally- renowned operator, are set to open in the third quarter of 2010, he added.
'OPS’ marketing and sales campaign for The Square has generated over 3000 enquiries thus far, and has built considerable brand equity for the development. Thanks to this exposure and the optimal quality of the facility, the Square commands a higher rental rate than any other development in the Mamzar area resulting in a much higher ROI for Omniyat investors,” Phoenix said.
The goal of OPS is tailor-made solutions for clients through commercial leasing, property management, sales brokerage and turn-key-fit-out solutions, along with value-added components such as finance, insurance and valuations, said the official.
“We have partnered with leading local and international agencies in Dubai to ensure that our clients need only one point of contact, but receive the benefit of numerous agencies. Should a client require any additional, specialized services, OPS will find the right partners and negotiate on their behalf—guaranteeing customers the best value for their money,” Phoenix added.
The Square’s premium lifestyle offering continues to attract both investors and tenants. Tenants are extremely impressed with the quality and finishing of their units fashioned in an Arabesque setting and value the spirit of close community living that offers them not just a home but a neighbourhood.
With access to an extensive retail offering, health facilities and landscaped recreational areas, residents can enjoy the convenience and comfort of relaxed living in the lush surrounds of Al Mamzar.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project