NBC starts new customer service for Skycourts
Dubai, July 1, 2010
UAE-based National Bonds Corporation (NBC), the leading Sharia compliant saving scheme, has launched a new dedicated customer service centre for Skycourts, a $400 million residential development in Dubai.
The centre will operate as a single point of contact for all updates, queries and general communications in relation to the Skycourts project.
“The Skycourts handover process to homeowners will begin in the third quarter of 2010,” said Mohanad Alwadiya, project director of Skycourts.
“With construction progressing at a accelerated pace to meet the expected delivery date, the Skycourts Customer Service Centre is gearing up for the handover process that will be done with a phased approach depending on the completion of the towers.”
“The newly appointed Skycourts customer service team will also be in-charge of facilitating and supervising all resale, lease transactions and upon request, can also handle the required transactions with the Dubai Land Department and DEWA on behalf of customers,” Alwadiya continued.
“The centre is staffed by a highly experienced team of professionals who are dedicated to provide Skycourts customers with all the information and ensure an efficient and hassle free property handover process along with a suite of post handover services,” he added.
The new team has already established various communication channels for Skycourts homeowners such as a call centre to contact any of the Skycourts customer service consultants or they can visit the interactive Skycourts website skycourtsdubai.com, a statement said.
Additionally, the Skycourts team has already commenced many initiatives for the benefit of Skycourts homeowners, such as facilitating the leasing or reselling of their apartments to securing anchor retail tenants, it added.
Skycourts includes over 2,800 apartments in six towers and features facilities such as a swimming pool, health club, restaurants and commercial retail space. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract