Emaar ME wins project & design awards
Jeddah, June 12, 2010
Emaar Middle East, a subsidiary of Dubai-based global real estate developer Emaar Properties, has clinched two top honours for its Jeddah Gate development at a recently concluded property expo in Jeddah.
Jeddah Gate won the awards for Best Residential Project (Future) and Best Urban Design & Master-planning at Cityscape Jeddah 2010.
“The awards for Jeddah Gate, one of our pioneering integrated lifestyle projects in Saudi Arabia, highlight the attention to details and the superior design aesthetics and build quality that Emaar projects uphold,” said Dr Dia Malaeb, regional CEO responsible for Emaar Middle East.
“Jeddah Gate was chosen for its innovation, architectural excellence, and overall approach to developing a vibrant new downtown that energises the economy.”
Ahmad Al Kulli, general manager of Emaar Middle East, who received the awards, said: “Jeddah Gate is a perfect example of our understanding and appreciation of our customers’ requirements.”
“An integrated lifestyle community, featuring residential, commercial and leisure components, Jeddah Gate is on schedule to handover the first homes to home buyers and investors soon,” he added.
Jeddah Gate is a SR6 billion ($1.6 billion) mixed-use project spread over approximately half a million sq m featuring residential units; commercial units; and 75,000 sq m of gross leasable area for retailers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower