Top real estate expo opens in Jeddah
Jeddah, June 7, 2010
Cityscape Jeddah 2010, the largest real estate investment and development event in Saudi Arabia, opened on Monday showcasing key projects from over 100 local and regional real estate companies.
Prince Misha’al Bin Majed Bin Abdul Aziz, the governor of Jeddah Province, inaugurated the real estate fair at the Jeddah Center for Forums and Events.
The three-day event will see more regional property investors, developers and service providers exhibit their products and services within 10,000 sqm of prime exhibition space.
The expo will also feature the annual Saudi Arabia Real Estate Investment and Development Conference, which will adopt the theme ‘Transparency, Investment Models and Future Partnerships.’
Over 40 CEO-level speakers will deliver talks on key industry issues and trends while more than 200 senior-level delegates will participate in 12 special panel sessions during the event.
The 2nd Cityscape Awards for Real Estate in Saudi Arabia will also take place tonight to recognize the highest achievements in the Saudi property sector and reward those companies that have excelled within their field, said the event organisers.
“There is a very positive outlook for Saudi real estate this year given the country’s strong economy, growing demand for residential housing, and huge government funding for key infrastructure developments," remarked Deep Marwaha, director of Cityscape Jeddah.
"Cityscape Jeddah will gather all property development and investment opportunities across the country under one roof, within a city that is being re-developed to maintain its status as a commercial and cultural hub, to maximize on the country’s resilient real estate market," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Cityscape Jeddah |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna