Abyaar, Coldwell Banker in lease deal
Dubai, February 10, 2010
Abyaar Real Estate, a major real estate developer, has signed an exclusive agreement with US-based Coldwell Banker UAE, a leading real estate organisation, for managing the leasing of Abyaar’s business centre.
Abyaar Business Centre, located in the high-tech zone of Dubai Investment Park, offers a state-of-the-art working environment, a statement said.
The modern building offers 204,624 sq ft of office space stretched over six stories and 28,300 sq ft of retail area on the ground floor.
“We are delighted to have this exclusive agreement with Coldwell Banker as the company is highly respected in the industry and has a reputation for excellent customer service and professionalism,” said Marzooq Rashid Al-Rashdan, vice chairman and managing director, Abyaar Real Estate Development.
“We are confident that Coldwell Banker is the perfect partner to complement this project,” he added.
Hesham El Far, CEO of Coldwell Banker UAE, said “We are confident about the success of Abyaar Business Centre as it has an international appealing design with high quality finishing available to tenants at an extremely affordable price.”
“We would like to bring in a mix of retail tenants that would cater to the daily requirements of the offices, thus making it a fully functional business hub,” he added. – TradeArabia News Centre
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals