Abyaar, Coldwell Banker in lease deal
Dubai, February 10, 2010
Abyaar Real Estate, a major real estate developer, has signed an exclusive agreement with US-based Coldwell Banker UAE, a leading real estate organisation, for managing the leasing of Abyaar’s business centre.
Abyaar Business Centre, located in the high-tech zone of Dubai Investment Park, offers a state-of-the-art working environment, a statement said.
The modern building offers 204,624 sq ft of office space stretched over six stories and 28,300 sq ft of retail area on the ground floor.
“We are delighted to have this exclusive agreement with Coldwell Banker as the company is highly respected in the industry and has a reputation for excellent customer service and professionalism,” said Marzooq Rashid Al-Rashdan, vice chairman and managing director, Abyaar Real Estate Development.
“We are confident that Coldwell Banker is the perfect partner to complement this project,” he added.
Hesham El Far, CEO of Coldwell Banker UAE, said “We are confident about the success of Abyaar Business Centre as it has an international appealing design with high quality finishing available to tenants at an extremely affordable price.”
“We would like to bring in a mix of retail tenants that would cater to the daily requirements of the offices, thus making it a fully functional business hub,” he added. – TradeArabia News Centre
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman