Hydra Towers foundation ready
Abu Dhabi, December 7, 2009
Abu Dhabi-based Hydra Properties said it has completed the concrete casting of the main foundation of Hydra Towers, a series of five vertical wave-shaped business towers, ranging from 20 to 36 floors in the thriving Business Bay area in Dubai.
Hydra Towers is a freehold commercial complex that will offer impressive views of the bay, harbour projects and the Arabian Gulf.
The cluster of five uniquely shaped high-rise towers is set to become an iconic development in Business Bay area and is on track for expected completion by the end of 2011, said a top Hydra official.
The Hydra Towers site has seen steady progress since piling work was completed in June this year. With the main contractor mobilised on-site, Hydra Towers on track for achieving its next milestones on schedule, said Ali Bin Sulayem, Hydra Properties’ chief executive officer.
“Hydra Properties is committed to delivering high quality commercial and residential properties across the UAE. The Hydra Towers development promises to reach the pinnacle in business environments, both in terms of facilities and location, and we are working towards completing the project on schedule,” he observed.
Hydra Properties is the master-planner and developer behind projects in Abu Dhabi and Dubai that include Hydra Avenue Towers, Hydra 55 Towers, Hydra Village Abu Dhabi, Golf Walk, Hydra Corporate Towers, Hydra Executive Towers, Marina Spirit, Downtown Tower, Hydra Towers and Eves Tower.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower