Imdaad, EZW renew FM services pact
Dubai, June 23, 2009
Imdaad, a leading facilities management (FM) service provider, will continue to service the free zone communities of Economic Zones World (EZW), free zone developers and operators, with the signing of a new contract.
The agreement between the two Dubai World entities covers end-to-end FM services and solutions for all EZW establishments at the newly-developed Free Zone South facilities that include the hi-tech, fully integrated twin towers, larger capacity industrial units, manufacturing facilities, staff accommodation complex, food courts and recreation facilities.
Imdaad will also continue to provide EZW with world class FM solutions that will be integrated with the wide-ranging infrastructure developments within the EZW.
“Our existing association with EZW has already set high standards of facilities management in Dubai’s free zones and we are committed to take them to higher levels,” said Jamal Lootah, CEO of Imdaad.
“Our focus will be on environment-conscious operations keeping in mind the free zones’ green status. EZW has reaffirmed its trust in Imdaad by renewing the FM contract and we intend to show our appreciation through excellence in performance,” he added.
Khalid Al Hammadi, senior vice president - services and facility management of EZW, said: “We are pleased with the high quality of services provided by Imdaad. The renewal of our alliance is important as it comes at a time of on-going development activities in the free zone areas.
“Ensuring a world class facilities management system that delivers the best to our customers is important to EZW. We are assured that Imdaad, with its reputation for excellence, is our choice for such an operation.”
EZW is a major part of Imdaad’s expanding project portfolio in the UAE.
Imdaad recently won two major honors – the awareness, training, education and development award and the partners in FM Award – at the 2009 Facilities Management Middle East awards in Dubai. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan