Omniyat in strategic finance deal
Dubai, April 15, 2009
Omniyat Property Services (OPS), an arm of Omniyat Asset Management, has partnered with Dubai-based firm Independent Finance to provide tailored financing solutions to owners and tenants of Omniyat’s projects.
With this strategic partnership, OPS will be able to help investors deal with two major hurdles during the settlement phase by providing them with two unique financing alternatives - financing for fit-out and financing for the 15 per cent payment, said a top official.
Lloyd Budd, commercial director of Omniyat Property Services, said Omniyat has established this division, to offer key real estate functions to our clients, and to add significant value to their investment.
"With seven projects in Business Bay, our expertise and focus is tailor-made solutions for our clients through commercial leasing, property management, sales brokerage and turn-key-fit-out solutions. We also provide value added components such as finance, insurance and valuations," he noted.
According to him, financing packages can also be negotiated for tenants in an effort to help owners lease their properties.
"We have partnered with leading local and international agencies in Dubai to ensure that the client needs only one point of contact, but receive the benefit of numerous agencies working for him," Budd remarked.
"Should a client require any additional, specialized services, OPS will find the right partners and will negotiate on his behalf to guarantee that he is getting the best value for his money,” he added.
Independent Finance is a specialist in financial consultancy and offers property owners and tenants tailored solutions.
The company guides and assists clients to find the best financial products, which range from financing annual rents, monthly payment and worldwide mortgages, to private offshore banking.
“As the markets change and move, so do we; we are constantly bringing new and innovative financing options to the client, making sure to meet his exact needs. We believe that Omniyat is the best partner for our Handover Initiative, ‘Putting Client First.’"
"We both are committed to providing customers with a convenient and efficient way to capture and enhance the value of their property investments and maintaining high quality standards," said Chris Green, managing director of Independent Finance.
"The advantage of Independent Finance is that we deal with all professional lenders across the UAE and many international banks," he observed.
The exclusive Omniyat Handover Initiative ‘Putting Client First’ will help investors save up to 4 per cent on currency transfers today by offering superior commercial exchange rates with no commissions and no transfer fees.
The initiative also offers forward buying which limits orders to safeguard against rate fluctuations, without charges or regular monthly currency payments for corporate exchange rates on mortgages and pensions. A personal dedicated currency dealer is available to efficiently guide investors.
“Our aim with the OPS and Independent Finance partnership is to ensure investors’ properties achieve higher occupancy, better returns and a seamless tenant relationship. We measure our success one client at a time and provide solutions that are in the best interest of the owner and tenant,” Budd added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed