RAK FTZ opens new business centre
Ras Al Khaimah, January 8, 2009
Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) recently launched a new state-of-the art office building in the Business Park – Business Centre 4.
'Business Centre 4 is part of our strategy to continue improving our services and remain competitive,' said Oussama El Omari, chief executive and director general of RAK FTZ.
'It will meet the growing demands of many of our existing clients, who are looking to expand their projects and operations, as well as cater to new businesses that are looking to set up in the free zone.'
The brand new nine-storied glass structure offers the latest facilities and amenities in an average of 1000 sqm floor space, including the common area on each level.
Small and medium sized offices are available on three floors, while the top floors offering spectacular sea views are left for large businesses, with shell and core areas that allow clients to tailor their office space according to their needs.
State-of-the-art communications systems come pre-installed with IP telephony and broadband connectivity as well as WIFI access. The Business Centre 4 also offers a comprehensive IT consultation to identify the needs of each client and develop customised solutions.
The premises also feature a roof-top swimming pool, health club, a mini supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants, office stationary shops and a travel centre.
Other facilities include business centre, conference room, banks and ATMs, courier service, event management services, real estate and car rental services.
“We are happy to welcome our clients to the new Business Centre 4 and look forward to the synergy that this new facility will provide to Ras Al Khaimah’s trade and the community,” added El Omari.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna