Amlak's SkyCourts sold out
Dubai, July 29, 2008
Amlak Finance, a leading real estate financier in the Middle East, has successfully sold 235 apartments at SkyCourts, a freehold residential project in Dubai.
Amlak offered a total of 237,564 sq.ft at 90 per cent financing with repayment spread over 25 years for UAE residents.
’This clearly reflects Dubai’s strong property market, in addition to the confidence that home owners and investors have in the real estate sector and our financing solutions in particular, such as our One Hour approval service and our recently launched Easy Start Product,” said Arif Alharmi, CEO, Amlak Finance.
SkyCourts’ amenities include a diverse spread of restaurants, retail outlets and entertainment options within close quarters.- TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract