Amlak's SkyCourts sold out
Dubai, July 29, 2008
Amlak Finance, a leading real estate financier in the Middle East, has successfully sold 235 apartments at SkyCourts, a freehold residential project in Dubai.
Amlak offered a total of 237,564 sq.ft at 90 per cent financing with repayment spread over 25 years for UAE residents.
’This clearly reflects Dubai’s strong property market, in addition to the confidence that home owners and investors have in the real estate sector and our financing solutions in particular, such as our One Hour approval service and our recently launched Easy Start Product,” said Arif Alharmi, CEO, Amlak Finance.
SkyCourts’ amenities include a diverse spread of restaurants, retail outlets and entertainment options within close quarters.- TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager