Pegasus unveils new brand image
Manama, March 19, 2008
Bahrain-based Pegasus Real Estate, part of the Dadabhai Group, has unveiled a new corporate identity.
The new image will define its dynamic direction and strengthen its vision of being a leading property marketing brand in the region.
It will represent a significant milestone in the company's history and underline its commitment to remain forward-thinking, market-driven, customer-focused and innovative at all times.
The new corporate image was the result of a re-branding strategy aimed at articulating the company's core values and its ambitious goals for the future. Consequently, the new look will be reflected in all of the company's stationery, corporate literature, website as well as in the interiors of its office area.
With over BD170 million ($451 million) worth of freehold residential and commercial developments in its portfolio, Pegasus has spearheaded the hugely successful Abraj Al Lulu project as well as Platinum Tower and Crystal Heights.
The success of these projects proved decisive in charting future goals and carving out a unique identity that resonates with the changing business dynamics.
"We felt our new identity must reflect some of the original design elements to indicate that we haven't deviated from our roots," said managing director Hatim Dadabhai.
"What we have done is to adapt and evolve those elements into bold and contemporary styling to creatively demonstrate the dynamic direction our organisation is embarking upon.
He added that having Bahrain as the headquarters of its operations has enabled Pegasus to climb the heights of success.
"Bahrain's wise leadership has been instrumental in initiating far-reaching reforms in the economic sector, and in opening up the real estate market for investments," he said.
"This has resulted in a boom in this sector and created more employment opportunities for Bahraini nationals."
"We are proud of our Bahraini employees whose hard work contributed to our success, and helped inspire our decision to embark on a new corporate identity and develop ambitious plans for the future," he said.
Pegasus Real Estate will soon launch an advertising campaign in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries. This campaign will introduce the new identity as well as promote and market some of Pegasus' projects.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings