Societe Generale appoints new Mideast chief
Dubai, October 21, 2013
Societe Generale, a leading financial services group, has appointed Richad Soundardjee as group chief region officer for the Middle East and chief executive officer of Societe Generale Dubai.
Based in Dubai, Soundardjee will report to Slawomir Krupa, CEO of Central and Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa for corporate and investment banking, private banking, asset management and securities services.
He replaces Eric Wormser who will be appointed in another senior position within the group.
Soundardjee will further develop Societe Generale’s businesses and presence in the Middle East and Gulf countries in particular by capitalising on corporate and investment banking, private banking and securities services activities in the region. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: chief |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity