Nexus honoured at Insurex for performance
Dubai, October 14, 2013
Nexus Insurance Brokers was recognised for its performance in the personal line and training categories at the Insurex awards.
The 10th edition of the annual award ceremony recognised excellence in all areas of the insurance industry and was open to registered companies from across the GCC under the patronage of Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance and Industry.
“Nexus Insurance Brokers is all about protecting businesses and individuals across the region, and these awards are a clear indication that we continue to succeed in that respect,” said Tarun Khanna, CEO, Nexus Insurance Brokers.
Nexus Group’s reputation in the region is largely built on a long history of attracting and retaining some of the most talented consultants in the industry, supported by its training programme, said a statement.
Over the past year, the company’s training and education efforts have taken on another dimension through a series of seminars and road-shows aimed at informing clients on issues such as exit planning, planning for their children’s education, wealth creation and employee benefits, it said.
The company has also launched nexuscompare.com, a comprehensive and transparent insurance comparisons portal, which allows users to instantly compare and purchase cover. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013