Nexus honoured at Insurex for performance
Dubai, October 14, 2013
Nexus Insurance Brokers was recognised for its performance in the personal line and training categories at the Insurex awards.
The 10th edition of the annual award ceremony recognised excellence in all areas of the insurance industry and was open to registered companies from across the GCC under the patronage of Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and Minister of Finance and Industry.
“Nexus Insurance Brokers is all about protecting businesses and individuals across the region, and these awards are a clear indication that we continue to succeed in that respect,” said Tarun Khanna, CEO, Nexus Insurance Brokers.
Nexus Group’s reputation in the region is largely built on a long history of attracting and retaining some of the most talented consultants in the industry, supported by its training programme, said a statement.
Over the past year, the company’s training and education efforts have taken on another dimension through a series of seminars and road-shows aimed at informing clients on issues such as exit planning, planning for their children’s education, wealth creation and employee benefits, it said.
The company has also launched nexuscompare.com, a comprehensive and transparent insurance comparisons portal, which allows users to instantly compare and purchase cover. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head