ADIB wins top customer service awards
Abu Dhabi, October 9, 2013
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) has been named the UAE’s ‘Best Overall Bank’ in customer service at the 2013 Bank Benchmark Index Awards.
The bank’s website was also voted the ‘Best Overall Website’ in the UAE, said a statement.
The awards were given after the organiser, Ethos Consultancy, researched a number of conventional, local and international banks in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah.
The Bank Benchmark Index (BBI) Awards were created to recognise banks that value customer service and strive for service excellence.
ADIB’s customer service was rated highly for its initiatives to improve technology, mobile banking and enhancing service levels by its staff. It has also expanded its channels and branch network to allow customers easy access to its services.
Tirad Al Mahmoud, CEO, said: “At ADIB, we demonstrated how serious we are about customer-centric behaviour in line with our promise to provide customers with ‘Banking as it should be’. It is the close relationship that we have with our customers, the dialogue about their needs that helped us earn this accolade for the third time in a row.”
The bank has introduced new ways to make banking simple and easy for its customers such as new mobile and online services, dedicated social media channels and a new branch concept.
The customer experience was evaluated to determine whether service delivery met seven key variables of service provision, namely reliability, responsiveness, assurance, empathy, a well-equipped service environment, complaint management and customer loyalty. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook