Al Khaliji names banks for likely debut bond
Dubai, October 1, 2013
Qatar's Al Khaliji Commercial Bank has picked four banks to arrange meetings with fixed income investors ahead of a potential debut bond issue, a document from lead managers said on Tuesday.
The lender, Qatar's sixth-largest by market value, hired BNP Paribas, HSBC, the investment banking arm of Qatar National Bank and Standard Chartered to run the roadshows, which will begin on October 3, the document said.
A dollar-denominated bond issue will follow the meetings, subject to market conditions, it added. Should a deal print, it will be the maiden international bond issue from the bank. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity