Falcon Private names key Abu Dhabi official
Abu Dhabi, September 24, 2013
Swiss wealth management boutique Falcon Private Bank has appointed Annette Hoiness as head Private Banking Abu Dhabi at the bank’s representative office.
Hoiness joins the bank with immediate effect from Societe Generale, where she was head of Private Investment Banking in the Gulf from 2011 serving the largest family holding companies, family offices and ultra high net worth individuals (UHNWIs) with tailor-made solutions.
Hoiness will report directly to Zafar Khan, chief executive Mena and member of the Bank’s Executive Board.
In a joint statement, Eduardo Leemann, CEO of Falcon Private Bank and Zafar Khan said: "The appointment of Annette Hoiness as the new head Private Banking Abu Dhabi reflects our strong commitment to further grow our business in the Middle East. We are thrilled to strengthen our local team with such an excellent and dynamic private banking professional with a strong international track record who understands our local market and business.”
Falcon Private Bank has been present in the Middle East since 2008 with representative offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and currently employs 30 employees in the Mena region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013