Bahrain to boost efficiency of investors centre
Manama, September 24, 2013
Bahrain Industry and Commerce Minister Dr Hassan Fakhro has announced that manpower reinforcements are being implemented in the Bahrain Investors Centre to enhance work competency.
The centre will also function on Saturdays.
This is being done to accommodate the ever-increasing number of applicants and meet the requirements of investors under one roof, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
On an average, 2,500 company registrations are done at the centre annually.
The minister who chaired the 19th meeting of Procedure Facilitation Committee also affirmed the ministry's plans to develop systems and procedures to facilitate the applications of investors and applicants for commercial registers, individual licences and major companies and organisations.
The minister highlighted that the ministry is ready to study all proposals and opinions that could enhance operations at the centre.
The meeting also reviewed the latest development on the "BLIS" commercial registration system, in which its phases, budget and benefits to the commercial sector were highlighted.
The programme aims at facilitating e-registration of companies and organisations, link all concerned bodies and offer transparent information.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity