CFC wins top financing award
Kuwait, September 23, 2013
Kuwait-based Commercial Facilities Company (CFC) has been named “Best Financing Company 2013” at the Arabian Business Achievement Awards, an annual event organised by Arabian Business magazine.
The award was received by Naser A Al Mannai, assistant managing director of Marketing, CFC, during a ceremony held on September 22 at Marriott Courtyard in Kuwait.
“CFC has succeeded in its strive to achieve positive results by pursuing the principle of continuous hard work and commitment towards our valued customers,” said Al Mannai.
"We will continue our efforts in maintaining this leading position and status as one of the principal companies in Kuwait’s financial sector. This will be achieved through instilling confidence within our customers, providing them with unparalleled customer services and innovative marketing campaigns to further enhance the company’s contribution towards continued economic growth in Kuwait.
“I would like to take this opportunity to commend the efforts and hard work of the management and employees who always pursue the strategy of ‘one team’, to achieve our objectives and take the company to new heights of excellence and success," concluded Al Mannai.
CFC has received praise for a number of its campaigns in the past couple of years, including its Tayahna Wahda and Askatna Al Khamsa campaigns.
This was followed by the launch of a fast track service for retired citizens, as a gesture from CFC towards its customers, in addition to various business dealings, offered by CFC, such as cash, commercial, and installment loans, which provide customers with easy-to-choose solutions, suited to their requirements. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook