Infosys launches new banking solution
Dubai, September 19, 2013
Infosys, a leading consulting, technology and outsourcing firm, has launched Finacle 11E, an advanced universal banking solution that simplifies banking transformation.
The latest release of the Finacle universal banking solution’s components are expected to enhance the efficiency of a bank’s operations, which improving customer experience across all channels, said a statement.
It builds on Finacle's success of delivering powerful benefits to global banks, including an annual rate of return of over 55 per cent on core banking transformation investments, it said.
It promises a simplified approach to banking transformation through its componentised structure making it easy to quickly target new customer segments, product factory capabilities empowering banks to create and deploy new products in weeks, its ready-made integration adaptors and compliance industry standards ensuring shorter deployment cycles and lower total project costs.
The solution also features a multichannel framework, offers and catalog, liquidity management, loan origination, and dashboards.
Haragopal M, global head – Finacle, said: "Complexity of business operations and need for technology modernisation are among the biggest hurdles to accelerate growth today. Leveraging the componentised nature of Finacle 11E, banks can choose to deploy a solution in phases based on business priorities. This ensures simplified transformation journey and faster realisation of modernisation benefits." - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals