ADCB picks Deutsche Bank financial app
Dubai, September 17, 2013
Deutsche Bank and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to use Deutsche Bank’s Autobahn App Market, the first App-based electronic offering for clients in the financial industry.
With 165 Apps, Deutsche Bank’s Autobahn App Market will connect ADCB to electronic transaction banking services via one point of access.
The Autobahn App Market provides direct access to research, analytics, data and pricing tools on a single platform, allowing ADCB to track performance, streamline daily workflows, mitigate risk and increase efficiencies.
Padmanabha Mishra, head of Financial Institutions at ADCB, said, “At ADCB we are focused on providing the most innovative solutions to the market. Embracing the latest technology and platforms is of critical importance to achieve a competitive edge.
“With this in mind, we chose to expand our relationship with Deutsche Bank by leveraging its Autobahn App Market to enhance our ability to access more information online. We look forward to continuing to benefit from Deutsche Bank’s market-leading product and service innovation.”
Wolfgang Wagner, CEEMEA head for Cash Management Financial Institutions, Global Transaction Banking at Deutsche Bank, said: “We are pleased to support Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank in their need for a customised information platform. We are committed to providing innovation and tangible results to our clients in the Middle East and around the world.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units