IPSA opens regional office in Dubai
Dubai, September 11, 2013
IPSA International, a global risk advisory firm, has opened within the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) in a strategic expansion initiative to have client-facing offices in major financial centres.
"Dubai is a key financial centre serving as a major hub between the West and the East. Given the increasing complexities of the global financial system, the world becoming smaller, combined with an obvious appetite from our client base, launching in Dubai was an easy decision to make," said Dan Wachtler, IPSA's president & CEO.
The new IPSA office will be directed by Kenneth (Kim) Marsh, who has been a member of IPSA's senior management team since 2002 and brings over 25 years of international investigative experience.
As executive vice president International Operations, Marsh is tasked with executing the firm's international growth strategy with specific emphasis on international due diligence services, in addition to managing the Canadian and London operations he already oversees.
"Opening an office in Dubai is another critical step for IPSA's globalization strategy. Securing a presence in the region's financial hub has coincided nicely with client requests for enquiries and investigations in the region," said Marsh. "IPSA looks forward to the challenges and opportunities the region presents." – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues