ActivTrades to take part in Dubai, Doha expos
London, September 5, 2013
ActivTrades, a British company specialised in providing trading services in foreign exchange markets, is set to participate at trading expos in Doha and Dubai.
The expos are the first International Exhibition for E-trading and Forex in Qatar being held in Doha on September 5 and 6 and the Mena 12th Forex show to be held in Dubai on November 14 and 15.
George El Batrouni, the Middle East director in ActivTrades, said: "This participation comes in light of ActivTrades’ keenness on always communicating with its clients in general, and in the Arab Gulf countries in particular.
"The GCC investor managed over the past years to develop and raise the level of his/her investment consciousness, thus, his/her investment requirements have increased, which made it necessary to communicate with him/her constantly to provide him with the services that are up to his requirements."
The number of investors in the foreign exchange markets, Forex, has been increasing dramatically over the past years because of its facilities and the flexibility in terms of trading periods, said a statement.
The latest statistics issued by the Bank of International Settlement showed that the daily trading volume on the foreign currency has surpassed $4 trillion in 2010 and up to 20 per cent from what it was in 2007 and numbers that are to be announced in September are expected to have increased massively in the past three years.
This increase in trading volumes on currencies was due to the technological development that was witnessed in the foreign exchange market and the increasing number of investors from the Middle East and North Africa in particular. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award