DFM reports 100pc disclosure of Q2 results
Dubai, August 25, 2013
Dubai Financial Market (DFM) has revealed that its listed local public joint stock companies have recorded a 100 per cent compliance regarding the disclosure of Q2-2013 results within the deadline of 45 days from the end of the period.
The total number of UAE public joint stock companies listed on DFM which disclosed their second quarter results reached 42 companies, with the exception of Amlak Finance, which is already suspended due to procedural reasons, said a statement.
The exchange submitted a detailed report to the UAE Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) including the disclosure dates and its remarks on the disclosures according to SCA requirements.
DFM has suspended trading of one foreign listed company, Al Madina for Finance & Investment, which missed the deadline to disclose its quarterly statements, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity