Sico launches new research portal
Manama, August 22, 2013
Bahrain-based regional investment bank Securities and Investment Company (Sico) has announced the launch of its new research portal and revamped group website.
The initiative provides a further value-added service to Sico clients, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Based on a leading-edge software system, the new research portal has been designed to offer established clients convenient, flexible and interactive access to one of the most comprehensive research databases in the Mena region to complement their investment decision-making process.
In-depth information is provided for over 50 major GCC-listed companies, offering stock recommendations, financial forecasts, company reports and peer comparisons.
The number of companies will be increasing further over time but nevertheless, currently it provides 54 per cent market capitalisation coverage for GCC-listed companies.
Users can track up-to-date analysis of latest news and developments and their impact on the GCC stock markets; including intra-day charts, major volume plays, top gainers and losers, and current valuations.
The portal enables downloading of key financial estimates and valuation multiples in an Excel spreadsheet format.
Featuring a user-friendly equity screening function based on key financial metrics such as return on investment and price-to-earnings ratio, the portal also provides access to the entire range of Sico's research products.
The new research portal can be accessed through Sico's newly-revamped corporate website - www.sicobahrain.com - which has been fully redesigned and re-engineered to provide improved navigation and functionality.
"The new portal reflects the constant enhancement of Sico's research coverage, enabling users to take full advantage of our comprehensive research database, in line with their specific requirements," said Sico chief executive Anthony Mallis.
"It also supports the bank's core business activities, including a pan-regional brokerage capability with offices in Bahrain and Abu Dhabi.
"The new group website underlines our policy to provide up-to-date and comprehensive information about Sico and to conduct our communication with all stakeholders on a professional, transparent, accurate and timely basis," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals