New edition of banking directory issued
Manama, August 18, 2013
Primedia International, a leading media solutions company in the region, has published the 29th edition of ‘Arab Banking and Finance’, a trusted source of information for the region’s banking and financial industry.
Sponsored by the First Energy Bank, this new edition includes comprehensive listings of banks, financial institutions, investment, insurance and support companies, Who’s Who section of industry leaders, expert insights and events.
“The Arab banking and financial industry is among the most respected in the world. The ‘Arab Banking and Finance Directory’, as well as our other market specific publications, are all published to support companies in the region, facilitating business opportunities,” said chief executive Mike Orlov.
“I am also proud to announce that the digital version of ‘Arab Banking and Finance’ – www.arabankfin.com - will be re-launched before the end of the year as an updated, and digitally responsive, complementary channel for our advertisers,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget announcement
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units